Visa and Immigration

We are a private education provider accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) for meeting compliance requirements, quality assurance of our teaching and learning facilities, resources, and services. The ASIC is one of the Home Office approved accreditation bodies to apply for Standard Visitor visa for study purpose up to 6 months and Short-Term Study visa for an English language course between 6 and 11 months long in the United Kingdom.

Visit to study (up to six months)

  • You can visit the UK for up to 6 months to study at an accredited institution (this includes English language courses).
  • You will be required to provide an acceptance letter from the institution or institutions with details of the courses you wish to study.
  • You can study more than one courses with multiple institutions during your stay.
  • The accredited UK institution cannot be an academy or state-funded school.
  • You must be aged at least 16 years of age or above at the date of application.

If you are below the age of 18 at the time of your application

Some additional requirements that you will need to meet as below:

  • Suitable arrangements must have been put in place for your travel to the UK, reception in the UK, and care while you are in the UK.
  • If you will be travelling unaccompanied without your parent or legal guardian who is responsible for your care, they must consent to these arrangements.
  • If you are travelling unaccompanied with an entry clearance visa, your visa must also state that you are unaccompanied.
  • If you are travelling with an entry clearance visa and are accompanied by an adult, your entry clearance visa must state that you will be accompanied, and it must identify the adult that will be accompanying you.

For further information, please visit the link below:–Advice/Visas-and-Immigration/Visitors

How to apply visit to study visa?

You can apply visit to study visa online by following the link below:

Short-term student visa

You can apply for a Short-term study visa to study English language in the UK. This visa is for English language courses lasting longer than 6 months and up to 11 months.

  • You must be aged at least 16 years of age or above at the date of application.
  • You must be accepted onto an English language course which is more than six months and no longer than 11 months in duration at an accredited provider.
  • If the course is up to six months, you cannot use this route and instead you should use standard visitor visa for study purpose.
  • As a short-term student, you cannot do any kind of work, work placement or work experience during your studies in the UK.
  • Short-term students are not allowed to apply to switch into any other immigration category while still in the UK or extend their permission as a short-term student.
  • There is a right to a apply for an administrative review of a refused application under the short-term student route.
  • If you are refused, you can apply for an administrative review within 28 days of the date you are refused, and it costs £80. If the administrative review is successful, you will be refunded the cost of £80.
  • You will need a TB test (if it applies to you) to apply for short term student visa.
  • You will need to pay Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) fee.
  • You will need to show that you have enough money to support yourself while you are in the UK. There is no specific amount of money you must show when you apply for a short-term student visa. However, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself.

If you are under 18 

If you are under 18 you must provide written confirmation from both your parents (it can be one parent if that parent has sole legal responsibility for you) or legal guardian that they consent to your application and to:

  • your living and care arrangements in the UK
  • your travel to, and reception arrangements in, the UK.
  • You must provide evidence of your relationship to your parent(s) or legal guardian who provide this consent and your parent(s)/legal guardian mut also provide their contact details.

From 5 October 2023 funds in the name of your parent, or legal guardian will be accepted if you also provide proof of your relationship and written consent from the parent or legal guardian to use those funds.

For further information, please visit the link below:–Advice/Visas-and-Immigration/Short-term-student-visa

How to apply for short term student visa?

You can apply for short term student visa by following the link :

Note: please do not apply for a standard visitor visa for study purposes or a short-term student visa for an English language course up to 11 months long until you receive an unconditional study acceptance letter from us.